Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Organic Medicinal,Pharmaceutical Chemistry,Wilson


Wilson & Gisvold’s Textbook of Organic Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Wilson and Gisvold’s Textbook of Organic and Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
By John Block, John M Beale
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Number Of Pages: 1000
Publication Date: 2003-12-01
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0781734819
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780781734813
Book Description:
Oregon State Univ., Corvallis. Blends the chemical and pharmaceutical principles necessary for understanding structure-activity relationships and molecular mechanisms of drug action. Offers new information on emerging trends and advances and the challenges posed by new diseases. Features a new chapter on combinatorial chemistry. Previous edition: c1998. DNLM: Chemistry, Pharmaceutical.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude.. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often
Erectz

Unknown said...

Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
Male enhancement

Unknown said...

I admire what you have done here. I love the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that is working for you as well. Do you have any more info on this?
Best male enhancement

Post a Comment